Apple Stock Outlook: Google’s Money Is Helping Finance Apple’s Research On Self-Driving Cars and Augmented Reality
Apple Stock Predictions
- Bernstein analyst A.M. Sacconaghi Jr. estimated that Google paid Apple $3 billion to remain the default search engine on the iPhone/iPad.
- This is triple the annual $1 billion payment that Google used to pay Apple three years ago to keep its default search engine status on the iPhone/iPad.
- Google’s willingness to pay triple validated just how important Apple’s mobile ecosystem is to advertising-dependent companies. Apple’s iOS ecosystem is indispensable to Google.
- The estimated $3 billion payment from Google helps pay for the estimated $3 billion that Apple is spending annually on self-driving cars and Augmented Reality research.
- In spite posting a new high last week, AAPL still has a bullish one-year algorithmic forecast. This stock could still post a new 52-week within the next 12 months.
Subscribe to receive exclusive PREMIUM content Here