- This is a follow-up to my previous article explaining why Apple is unlikely to hit the $150 price target of professional Wall Street Analysts.
- Apple has another tangible headwind –it lost a patent infringement complaint filed against it by Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) last year.
- I opine that Apple would likely settle the damage/penalty of up to $862 million, rather than appeal the guilty verdict.
- Intel also got sued by Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation but chipzilla settled it out of court.
Business Disclosure: I Know First Research is the analytic branch of I Know First, a financial startup company that specializes in quantitatively predicting the stock market. We did not receive compensation for this article, and we have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Read More From I Know First Research :
- Visa’s Share Price Is On The Rise (View)
- For Long-Term Growth, Look No Further Than Gilead Sciences (View)
- Investing In The World’s Greatest Killer Gives Amgen Enormous Upside Potential (View)
- Wal-Mart Implements New Strategies To Stay Competitive (View)
- For Solid, Long-Term Income, Invest In The New General Electric (View)
- Hewlett-Packard Is Trending Low, But Big Data Could Be A Solution To Revive The Past Glory (View)
- BP: Bright Future In Bleak Times (View)
- Himax: What’s Next? (View)