Apple Stock Forecast
- The world spent $44.8 billion on mobile apps last year. This industry helped Apple improve its Services revenue by 24% during the most recent quarter.
- Apple does around 70% of the global apps business.
- Apple takes 30% commission from app store and in-app purchases done through iOS devices.
- Strong revenue stream from iTunes App Store could inspire Apple to reduce prices of its iPhone and iPad products in China and other developing markets.
- I Know First gives AAPL very positive buy signals based on its near and long-term algorithmic forecasts.