- Apple’s stock is now a buy because it is willing to be more aggressive in marketing its pricey iPhone products.
- The big decline of iPhone sales in China last year is being addressed through lower price tags and 0% interest installment plans.
- The interest-free iPhone installment plan is implemented through Ant Financial, a subsidiary of Alibaba.
- The more iPhones it can sell, the better it is for Apple’s fast-growing Services revenue segment.
- The predictive algorithm of I Know First has a very bullish 12-month forecast for AAPL. Weekly technical indicators and moving averages hints AAPL is a buy.
Subscribe to receive exclusive PREMIUM content here