Apple Stock Value
An I Know First Analyst had written a bullish article regarding Apple Inc. on September 18th, 2016. Below is the summary for the article.
- Initial inventory of the 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus is sold out.
- The basic iPhone 7 plus is $120 more expensive that the smaller iPhone 7. However, the better dual camera system is likely why more people are favoring it.
- The best camera is what people always carry with them. The iPhone has become a worthy replacement for compact and interchangeable-lens digital cameras.
- Anything that inspires iPhone loyalist to upgrade is good for Apple.
- The most recent algorithmic forecasts from I Know First are hinting AAPL is still worth buying right now.
New bets by Tim Cook on changes in cultural trends and underestimation of iPhone 7 demands, has helped AAPL shares rise over the past few weeks.
To read the full article click here.