Apple Stock Predictions
- Apple’s management likes the high-margin revenue stream from the iPad Pro and its pricey accessories.
- Noted Apple analyst Ming Chi Kuo is predicting that the fiscal 2018 (October 2017 to September 2018) versions of the iPad Pro will come with flexible AMOLED touchscreen displays.
- A flexible or bendable version of a 12.9-inch iPad Pro is certainly a differentiating feature that could help it compete better with Microsoft’s Surface 2-in-1 computers.
- The long-term future of the iPad Pro requires it to come up with unique features like bendable touchscreen displays to remain attractive.
- Samsung’s flexible OLED display business could surge if it gets inside Apple’s tablets and phones. The rest of the industry will imitate Apple’s lead in adopting flexible OLED.
- I Know First is currently bullish on AAPL.
Click here to see the full article