Apple Stock NewsFor the latest Apple Stock News, AAPL closed at $106.94 on Friday, August 26, with a fall of 0.59%, or $0.63 from Apple’s previous closing. Overall, the stock is down 1.49% or $1.57 for the past week.Latest Updates on Apple inc:
Read The Full Article
AAPL Stock News
- Apple’s stock price performance is dependent on iPhone sales. The upcoming release of the iPhone 7 next month is again its biggest stock mover.
- I opine that even without a major upgrade/improvements, the iPhone 7 will outperform the sales of the iPhone 6s.
- The majority of iPhone loyalists are still unaware that Tim Cook has shifted to a 3-year refresh cycle for the iPhone.
- Most iPhone 6 users who ignored the iPhone 6s are therefore likely to upgrade their unit to the iPhone 7 this year.
- A better-than-iPhone 6s sales performance from the iPhone 7 will boost AAPL’s stock.
- I Know First's algorithm is currently bullish on AAPL
Apple Stock Predictions
- Apple’s management likes the high-margin revenue stream from the iPad Pro and its pricey accessories.
- Noted Apple analyst Ming Chi Kuo is predicting that the fiscal 2018 (October 2017 to September 2018) versions of the iPad Pro will come with flexible AMOLED touchscreen displays.
- A flexible or bendable version of a 12.9-inch iPad Pro is certainly a differentiating feature that could help it compete better with Microsoft’s Surface 2-in-1 computers.
- The long-term future of the iPad Pro requires it to come up with unique features like bendable touchscreen displays to remain attractive.
- Samsung’s flexible OLED display business could surge if it gets inside Apple’s tablets and phones. The rest of the industry will imitate Apple’s lead in adopting flexible OLED.
- I Know First is currently bullish on AAPL.
Apple & AISince 2011, 31 AI start-ups were acquired by large companies. The list of the firm buyers includes Google, Twitter, Yahoo, IBM and so on. Turi’s acquisition by Apple make part of this AI battle against giants like Google, Facebook or Amazon to gain an edge in AI, particularly in pervasive computing, where software tries to automatically infer what people want.
Forecast Length: 3 Months (05/17/16 – 08/17/16)
I Know First Average: 33.17%